Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

iFlightPlanner

Forum

HomeAviation Q & A

Post questions or answer questions about aviation and flying. This section is all about sharing aviation knowledge.

Problem sending flight plan to ATC Messages in this topic - RSS

johntimber
johntimber

7/6/2018
Hello,

I am having some problems with the x-life flightplanner. When I am trying to send a flight plan to the ATC I get the following error; flight plan error (route tags) segment error -please check that the navdata is correct with both fms, flight planner and the x life. What is wrong?
-I have the latest AIRAC and navdata from navigraph both in the X-life plugin folder, on the simbrief site online and in the custom data.
-I have also downloaded the sceneries from the supported fmc airport list from the jardesign website.
What am I missing or doing wrong to get the error while trying to load a flight plan to the ATC?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3534
Motion graphics video company

Thanks!
0 link
Andy Matthews
Andy Matthews

7/6/2018
Hi John,

It sounds like you're confusing iFlightPlanner with xFlightPlanner, a flight planning resource specific to the X-Plane flight simulator... we do not support xFlightPlanner, however you are able to connect X-Plane with iFlightPlanner and have iFlightPlanner for iPad behave as if it's flying in the virtual cockpit with you. There is a post on the iFlightPlanner Blog here that shows you how:

https://www.iFlightPlanner.com/Blog/Connecting-XPlane-to-iFlightPlanner_475.aspx

Flight plans filed with iFlightPlanner will go to the FAA and the respective real-world Flight Service Station (FSS) or controlled airport, but will not find their way to the various sim ATC networks.

Please let us know how else we can help!

Andy

--
Andy Matthews
Co-Founder, Director of Business Development
iFlightPlanner
0 link