Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

Forum

HomeTech Support

Post technical support questions for the iFlightPlanner Crew to answer. We always want to know if our members are experiencing any issues.

ICAO defaults not transfering from IFP.com Messages in this topic - RSS

redglass98
redglass98

12/23/2016
Just realized a repeating anomaly. When I plan a flight on IFP iPad the default (my customized selections) ICAO flight plan looks good when I go to file the plan. If I plan a flight on IFP.com then open the log on IFP iPad to file none of the defaults other than name/contact info transfers.

Dave

--
Dave
0 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

12/27/2016
Thanks for your post! We have investigated and identified the issue. In your account, you disabled the Flight Plan Filing section of the Flight Wizard on iFlightPlanner.com. Because this step was disabled, the default ICAO selections from your aircraft were not being saved with the flight. We have modified this behavior so it won't be an issue going forward and your aircraft's default ICAO selections will be saved with the flight and pre-populated in iFlightPlanner for iPad. The fix will take effect on iFlightPlanner.com overnight tonight.

Thanks for your continued support of iFlightPlanner!

--
John Burnside
Co-Founder, Director of Technology
iFlightPlanner.com
0 link
redglass98
redglass98

12/27/2016
Thanks John. User error sounds like. As always you guys are spot on in customer service. Tks

Dave

--
Dave
0 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

12/27/2016
Not user error at all! Just an oversight on our part when we added the ability to customized the Flight Wizard to turn specific steps on or off.

Thanks for the heads up! We always want to know when our members encounter a technical issue.

--
John Burnside
Co-Founder, Director of Technology
iFlightPlanner.com
0 link