Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

Forum

HomeTech Support

Post technical support questions for the iFlightPlanner Crew to answer. We always want to know if our members are experiencing any issues.

ADS-B Traffic Messages in this topic - RSS

redglass98
redglass98

3/21/2017
I am no longer seeing ADS-B traffic on the map. As I think back it stopped around the time the IOS update issue started. Have you seen any connection? Using a DUAL XGPS170.
Dave

--
Dave
+1 link
redglass98
redglass98

3/21/2017
Just noticed that I no longer have the section to select what brand GPS/ADSB I am using in account settings?
Dave

--
Dave
+1 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

3/21/2017
Dave,

Can you tell us which version of iFlightPlanner for iPad you currently have installed? The version number will be in the upper right of the Help view.

That will help us identify what you are encountering!

--
John Burnside
Co-Founder, Director of Technology
iFlightPlanner.com
+1 link
redglass98
redglass98

3/21/2017
V2.2.2

--
Dave
+1 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

3/21/2017
Dave,

v2.2.2 is the latest version in the App Store, which won't have the ADS-B device selections under settings or ADS-B traffic on the map. However, there will be GPS settings there as provided you haven't selected "HIDE OR DISABLE ALL PREMIUM FEATURES," which is at the bottom of the Settings view.

I don't believe we previously provided a beta copy of the next version to you, which does have the ADS-B capabilities. However, I see that your iPad info is in our beta tester group, so I could provide a copy of the coming version later this week while we wait for Apple to approve and release it to the App Store!
edited by John Burnside on 3/21/2017

--
John Burnside
iFlightPlanner.com
+1 link
redglass98
redglass98

3/21/2017
I don't have the "Hide" selected so the GPS portion works. You have provided me a Beta test version last year but not the latest. I look forward to receiving the latest Beta version as soon as you can send it.

--
Dave
+1 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

3/22/2017
I forgot that we provided a copy of the beta last year. I'll send you a copy of the beta ASAP, hopefully this week yet so you may use the ADS-B functionality. Just to make sure the beta will work, do you still have the same iPad as last year?

Also, which ADS-B receiver are you using?

--
John Burnside
iFlightPlanner.com
+1 link
redglass98
redglass98

3/22/2017
Yes same iPad and am using same Dual XGPS170. The beta Andy sent me last year was V 2.3.086 if that helps.

--
Dave
+1 link
redglass98
redglass98

3/22/2017
Somehow it got replaced with this V 2.2.2 on my iPad now. Not sure how that happened.

--
Dave
+1 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

3/22/2017
v2.3.086 would've been a beta version. v2.2.2 is the active App Store version. It would be replaced if you deleted the app and reinstalled from the App Store. Either way, v3.0 is the new version and I'll have that over to you soon!

--
John Burnside
iFlightPlanner.com
+1 link