Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

iFlightPlanner

Forum

HomeFeature Requests

Let us know what feature additions and improvements would make iFlightPlanner a better resource for you!

Stratus 3?? Messages in this topic - RSS

clocklin
clocklin

12/12/2019
Just wondering if there is any plan to support the Stratus 3 - at least for traffic and weather? (I'm having trouble with my Stratux and getting no response from FlightBox so I'm thinking about getting something else and the only other viable portable option seems to be the Dual XPS.)
0 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

12/13/2019
Cal,

There is a plan! In fact, the Stratus 3 and 3i have already been integrated into the next version of iFlightPlanner for iPad, which will also include iFlightPlanner for iPhone. You'll receive an e-mail when that is released (version 4.0).

We do also already support the Dual devices in the current version of iFlightPlanner for iPad!

--
John Burnside
Co-Founder, Director of Technology
iFlightPlanner.com
0 link
clocklin
clocklin

12/13/2019
Any hints on when version 4.0 might be out? If it's a year away, I'd like to get my ADS-B In working again sooner and may go with the Dual. If it's a couple months, I'll wait. (Unless I can get my FlightBox fixed and then it won't matter.)
0 link
John Burnside
John Burnside

12/15/2019
Definitely a matter of months, not a year! Also, if you'd be up for it, we can provide you a beta version to help us test out the new integrations and other features. Let us know if you're interested and we'll reach out by e-mail to get your device info!

--
John Burnside
Co-Founder, Director of Technology
iFlightPlanner.com
0 link